Vitamin C1000 – 120 tabs
Anyone who thinks of health thinks of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a vitamin that plays an important role in numerous important processes in your body. To name a few, Vitamin C:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function during and after strenuous physical exercise
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
Those benefits should not be underestimated, so that quickly leaves you asking the question, “How much Vitamin C per day?” The recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C for adult men and women is 75 milligrams per day. Whether that is much or little depends entirely on what you eat in a day, so read on!
What is vitamin C in?
Vitamin C is mainly found in various fruits, vegetables and potatoes. Cabbages, kiwis, berries and strawberries particularly stand out in this regard. For good absorption, it is also important to cook your vegetables in little water and especially not longer than necessary.
For some, this will be a breeze, while for others, this emphasis on fruits and vegetables will be a big challenge. Fortunately, Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, also exists in supplement form. If you are going to buy Vitamin C, of course you want to be assured of the highest quality. That is why Vitamin C1000 is enriched with rose hip extract and citrus bioflavanoids, among other ingredients.
Can you take too much vitamin C?
Especially in this day and age, you often hear recommendations to take huge amounts of Vitamin C, but isn’t that dangerous? Research has shown that higher doses of Vitamin C are not necessarily dangerous and are simply excreted. However, doses higher than 2 grams can cause intestinal discomfort or diarrhea. So stick to the recommended dosage.
Recommended use and dosage
Only 4 left in stock